DoubleThink!

Pissed off rantings from a middle class adolescent.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Meat is Murder

Vegetarian Journal
Day 4
Ok, so I'm just now starting this on Day 4 of my vegetarianism. I really think that this is a stupid thing to write about, but I have nothing else to write about. Deal with it.

So anyways, I'm on Day 4 of not eating meat. At the moment, I'm feeling great, but I was with Harry, Lana, and friends at the zoo today and Harry was eating a hot dog and I started craving meat. So, when I got home, I downloaded a video of animals getting slaughtered, just to help me out with the process. Why am I doing it? I've already acknowledged that this isn't a permanent thing (because I looove tacos) but it makes rednecks angry, so its fun. Plus, its somewhat healthy.
I'm craving a salad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home