DoubleThink!

Pissed off rantings from a middle class adolescent.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Mr. Self-Destruct

I let my friend Skippy borrow my copy of the "Downward Spiral" by NIN, and he just now gave it back to me. I was listening to it again, and realized how great of an album it is. All the songs really convery eerie feelings and it has great atmospheres. I don't think Trent Reznor gets enough respect for his work.

I mean, I'm not a religious NIN fan, but I enjoy their music, and I know Reznor is extremely talented. He's got a lot of skills when it comes to using music making software. I've tried Reason, and to craft a whole, creepy song like Trent does is not easy, at all.

Anyways, check out "The Downward Spiral." It's a couple years old, but still a gem.

1 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Blogger LB said...

A couple years? It's gotta be at least a decade old. I remember having this on tape- makes me feel old :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home