DoubleThink!

Pissed off rantings from a middle class adolescent.

Friday, July 15, 2005

TeenAge Riot

What the hell is up with rednecks feeling the need to bitch?

I was jamming at Michael's house (at about 11 o'clock on Thursday night) and we were right in the middle of playing "Broken Face" by the Pixies when his mom rips the door open and says that everyone on the street is standing outside their houses and complaining. So, we had to stop playing.

The next morning, we looked out and saw all the happy rednecks watering their flower, fixing their lawns, shouting rascist comments, and other normal traits for their kind. Michael and I made are way over to the garage and started a 10 minute noise fest that consisted of screeching guitar, feedback and me using Michael's drumstick like a bow (no, I'm not trying to rip on Jimmy Page. He sucks).

But anyways, why do rednecks feel the instinctive need to bitch? It would seem that their life consists of nothing but bitching, gay bashing, racial bashing, and bitching. Of course, I guess you could relate racial bashing and gay bashing to bitching. Rednecks are bitch machines.

I hate rednecks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home