DoubleThink!

Pissed off rantings from a middle class adolescent.

Friday, July 15, 2005

At the Bottom of Everything

One of the many things I'm working on is getting up demos from local bands (including my own) for your "listening pleasure." There aren't too many bands in my area, but I'll work with what I have. Two of the most prominent bands are Acrimony and the Preppies (my band).

Acrimony is a alternative metal band that contains members of an older band known as Tetragon. They're influenced by CKY, HIM, the Smashing Pumpkins, Tool, and Metallica.

The Preppies is an Indie Noise Pop band that also contains members of Tetragon (which, by the way, was a very bad band). They take influences from the Pixies, Sonic Youth, Bright Eyes, Death Cab for Cutie, White Stripes, and The Shins.

Soon, my friends, soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home