DoubleThink!

Pissed off rantings from a middle class adolescent.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Macho Insecurity

So today, I went to see the film "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" with my girlfriend (Amy) and Tanner. The movie was decent and watchable. I enjoyed how Burton added dark elements into it. Also, after the film, I saw Harry and was very glad to see him. I met his friend Brian and all was good.

But let's talk about something that bothered me about this film. Actually, it wasn't the film that bothered me, it was the environment I was in while watching the film. Every kid in the audience had a cell phone. Everyone. They also all had attitudes, matching clothes (in the sense of brands) and all that other shit.

This was a pointless post, but was just posting my disgust for today's youth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home