DoubleThink!

Pissed off rantings from a middle class adolescent.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Pat Robertson is an Idiot.

I opened up CNN's website today to see a beautiful headline: "Robertson Apologizes to Sharon's Son." Not that I give a shit about Ariel Sharon or his son, but it was great to see Pat knocked off his hateful, religously extremist pantheon of greed.

If you're wondering what Patty was apologizing over, it was a comment he made about Ariel Sharon after Sharon fell into a stroke. Robertson, on January 5th, with his show "The 700 Club" (Cranky homophobes moping, basically) said:

"Woe unto any prime minister of Israel who takes a similar course to appease the EU, the United Nations or the United States of America. God says, 'This land belongs to me, and you'd better leave it alone.' " - Pat Roberstonb

Oh thanks for the input, Pat. I think I might have missed that part of the Bible last time I flipped through it.

Roberston, however, did apologize on the 700 Club, by saying this:

"I ask your forgiveness and the forgiveness of the people of Israel for saying what was clearly insensitive at the time." - Robertson

If Israel would have came back with a "Fuck you, Mr. Roberston" or even a "Shove it" I would have dropped everything bad I hold against them and love them. But alas, Israel pussed out and went with:

"Israel respects Rev. Robertson and accepts his apology, which reflects his true friendship and support for the state of Israel," - Ambassador Daniel Ayalon

Geeze, you could have at least keyed his car up.

Anyways, on to my problem with Israel: It belongs to the Palestinians. They had the land and then one day the Jews forced them out. The country of Israel need to be removed and converted back to Palestine, and the US needs to stop backing Israel.

I'm going to go before someone says I'm anti-semetic.

3 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really love the way you express youself.
we've been through this, but I wanted to tell you again.

love,
Mady.

 
At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, but I have nothing against Isreal, or any other country at that. I think its great that youre speaking your mind. I admire that.

†Steph

 
At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Kai. You're amazing. The best writer ever. We should hang out again soon.

-Conor O.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home