DoubleThink!

Pissed off rantings from a middle class adolescent.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Who Are You?


There's two things that bother me about Miss Harriet Miers.

1.) Most sensible human beings would like to know that the people deciding major cases in this country are being decided by people who are fair and balanced (No, not Fox Conservative News, you asshats) and not being ruled by Governor of the Texas State Lottery. Yes, take a moment to read back over that, because you have just read up on the majority of Harriet Miers's credentials. Congratulations, folks. I guess, seeing as the example Fuhrer Bush has set, you are now eligible for the Supreme Court!

But really, this country needs laws decided by people who don't worship at the filthy feet of George Bush. Which brings me to point numero dos! Ole!

2.) Harriet Miers thinks George Bush is the most brilliant person on earth.

...

Yes, let that soak in for a moment. I was shocked too when I learned that people actually think this man could tie his own goddamn shoes. Seriously, do you want someone in charge of deciding powerful social cases who thinks George Bush is brilliant? I mean, my god, is this woman fucking retarded or just ignorant? This is the exact reason why I'm pro-choice.

But I'm noticing a trend. Harriet Miers. Mike Brown. God knows who else, but all of these people were given important jobs almost as some kind of payoff from Bush. You know, like when you ask a friend to help with your campaign, then you repay them by giving them a high paying, cozy job as something pointless, not the US Supreme Court. I think George Bush needs to take Bill Maher's advice and widen his circle of friends before he picks anymore people to fill in major positions.

Is it just me or does she remind you all of that scene from Dawn of the Dead 2004 when the fat lady zombie tries to kill Sarah Polley's character. Not trying to rip on Bill Maher, but new rule: No more creepy, fucked up politicians.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home