DoubleThink!

Pissed off rantings from a middle class adolescent.

Friday, August 19, 2005

Passing Afternoon

She's gone.

At sometime around 4 today, one of my best friends, Lana Knox, came to my house and told me goodbye. Tonight she is leaving for D.C., to start her year at American University.

I won't divulge much of our conversation, but as she left, she handed me a letter. When she was gone, I read the letter. A minute later, I was pacing the room trying to fight off tears. I listened to the CD Harry made me so long ago over and over again. I didn't think it would be this hard.

I love you.

2 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daily SearchCast #11: Mamma Loves Copernic, iVillage Loves Yahoo Ads, ...
Today's search podcast covers Mamma seeking again to buy Copernic, Mark Cuban threatening to ban Google-hosted blogs because of spam, Yahoo winning iVillage away from Google as an ad partner, a click fraud case ...
Hi, Nice work over at your blog.

My site work at home may be of interest to you. Come over for a visit where you can learn a bit more about issues dealing with work at home .

 
At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Technorati introduces multiple tag search
Stowe Boyd, President/COO of Corante, is a well-known media subversive, and an internationally recognized authority on real-time, collaborative and social technologies.
There'll be two dates on your tombstone
And all your friends will read 'em
But all that's gonna matter is that little dash between 'em..."

Kevin Welch
breast augmentation texas site/blog. It pretty much covers breast augmentation texas related stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home