DoubleThink!

Pissed off rantings from a middle class adolescent.

Friday, August 05, 2005

Radio Friendly Unit Shifter

I watched "Fight Club" tonight for the first time since I was 12 years old. At the time, I just thought it was a lame action movie. I didn't read into it. Well, after being blown away by the book, I rented it again to finally watch it and understand it.

By the end of the movie, I was left in complete awe. Movies don't usually leave me in awe. Aside from "Garden State", this is one in a million. It easily goes up on the top two greatest movies ever. When the ending came in, and "Where is my Mind" by the Pixies started playing, I realized that Chuck Palahniuk, along with the director (who's name I can't recall at 2:30 a.m.) and Edward Norton and Brad Pitt are some of the most talented people of my time.

If you haven't seen this movie, you're an idiot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home