DoubleThink!

Pissed off rantings from a middle class adolescent.

Monday, July 25, 2005

Night of the Living Rednecks

So, on the road to South Carolina, we stopped in North Carolina to eat at Applebees. My dad and I were trading Southern jokes, mainly just quoting Family Guy. Suddenly, a group of kids walkd in and I was amazed. They all had farmers pants, hick accents, John Deer hats, Nascar shirts, and, you guessed it, mullets. There was actually a girl who was somewhat decent, but I figured she was with her brother. Haha.

I walked to the restroom, and on the way back, I got the crappiest looks from everyone. Why? Well, all of them were inbred, Christian, church clothes rednecks. I was in my tight pants, TBS shirt, and long hair. That sounds common, but they looked at me like I was an alien. It was great.

2 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmfao

 
At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello xcigarettexpoetx, been looking for the latest info on active trading and found Night of the Living Rednecks. Though not exactly what I was searching for, it did get my attention. Interesting post, thanks for a great read.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home